Tuesday, August 22, 2006
it's official.

as i was checking facebook earlier, i came across a mail from someone associated with my "i was anti-bush before it was cool" group. apparently this snakes on a plane business is more serious than i had thought originally. you can now enter yourself and have your friends vote you as the "biggest snakes on a plane fan".

and there's a trailer for the movie playing as you're voting for the person you may want to re-consider calling a friend.

which brings us to my quote for the year:

"i've had it with these mother fucking snakes on a mother fucking plane."

thank you, samuel l. now we know that your career has officially gone straight down the toilet.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

southern belle // SUMMER


This is basically a collection of my daily (or weekly...) thoughts, philosophies, rambling, rants, and the occasional reminsicing.

Name:
Location: Newport News, Virginia, United States

I'm currently a Freshman at Christopher Newport University. I'm a declared Political Science major, I'm also going to be an English double major.

my blog
book reviews de moi
add me on myspace

love10nis
sumerdaze01
summer.christine@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger