Tuesday, August 01, 2006
catch up.

woo, let's play some catch up. or rather, let's play some get to know each other (or not) since i've never used blogspot before.

since i last blogged (ouuu, i'm a blogger now. hah!) i have done absolutely nothing. well, i've worked. and i went to busch gardens (with the fam.), but that's the extent of my summer excitement. hey, i never claimed to be exciting. the most exciting thing that's happened around here in the past few weeks is the grand opening of panera. (totally a disappointment. i ordered my chicken caesar sandwich before i found out that they had chicken noodle soup and didn't even get the sandwich. i got a salad instead. the ticket clearly stated "czr SAND". illiterate idiots.) and the boyfriend's soup was cold. w-t-f? isn't the grand opening supposed to be amazing?

anyway. i've been roped into taking my nine-year old sister and her nine-year old best friend to both the movies and the mall tomorrow afternoon. i believe that i will officially be in hell. according to my mother, they tend to get out of control. which is something i'm really looking forward to.

that's okay though, because tomorrow is august 1. which means i get to pick up all of the goodies i pre-ordered from clinique. a facial exfoliater, an awesome shade of lipstick called 'de lovely', brand new lipstick, and an eyelid highlighter. i also plan to be checking out a darker shadow shade and ann taylor. although the little rugrats may break me before i get to the counter

i suppose that since it is past two am, i should get to sleep. i need to clean out my bottomless pit of a car before i put people in it tomorrow. and then i get to spend the day with the mickey mouse club. yay!

anyone know of a cure of insomnia?

got time? check out snarkywood. my newest love.

jen landcaster is the goddess of wit.

xxoo





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

southern belle // SUMMER


This is basically a collection of my daily (or weekly...) thoughts, philosophies, rambling, rants, and the occasional reminsicing.

Name:
Location: Newport News, Virginia, United States

I'm currently a Freshman at Christopher Newport University. I'm a declared Political Science major, I'm also going to be an English double major.

my blog
book reviews de moi
add me on myspace

love10nis
sumerdaze01
summer.christine@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger