Wednesday, October 11, 2006
fall break, apple pie, and mcdonald's monopoly

it's me again - i'm a bad blogger. i know. it's been how long?

i just wanted to update you on my newest obsession: mcdonald's monopoly. you can get a $1 sweet tea and two game pieces. me, my boyfriend, and my boyfriend's brother have all got a monopoly ring going. we're sharing all of our pieces. throw in another 50 cents and you've got yourself an apple pie. ah.

fall break, by the way. is a joke. two days - and we don't get labor day or veteran's day off. so it's like taking labor day and veteran's day and cramming them into one weekend.

procrastinating, again, by the way. i've really got to write 6 journals and read a story, but i'm taking my sweet time. gotta be at work at 9 am tomorrow and im not gonna finish till like 5 because i've got dehabilitating add.

aye.

stay safe. i'll see you when i see you.

xxoo





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

mmm apple pie ....

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

southern belle // SUMMER


This is basically a collection of my daily (or weekly...) thoughts, philosophies, rambling, rants, and the occasional reminsicing.

Name:
Location: Newport News, Virginia, United States

I'm currently a Freshman at Christopher Newport University. I'm a declared Political Science major, I'm also going to be an English double major.

my blog
book reviews de moi
add me on myspace

love10nis
sumerdaze01
summer.christine@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger